Shop Indie

Friday, July 5, 2013

Swatch of Krafty Gurl's "Stone Heart"

Hi everyone!  I had a totally different mani planned for today but I'm really glad I changed my mind.  This one came out great.  This is what I used to accomplish this mani.   Two coats of Bettina's Platino, one generous coat of Krafty  Gurl's Stone Heart (note: it's a chunky glitter so I did have to so some glitter placement) and my topcoat of choice is always Seche Vite.  

You can purchase Bettina polishes at Walgreens in S.Florida or Walmart in Puerto Rico, however I recently found out you can email rosamadistributors@gmail.com with your order and they will Paypal invoice you.  

Krafty Gurl Nail Dazzle polishes can be purchased at www.etsy.com/shop/kraftygurldesigns 

What do you all think?


1 comment:

  1. I love this one! I was on the fence about buying this one, now I think I might have to get it!

    ReplyDelete