Shop Indie

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Swatch and Review, Pure Nail Lacquer - Loving Me

Hi Everyone!

As to no surprise and for obvious reasons, I'm a HUGE supported of indie polish and polish designers.  I've started my own collection of my favorite indie polishes and thought I'd start off my first review with a designer I recently ran across through Instagram.  Pure Nail Lacquers.  Pure is owned by Danielle who is the sweetest sweetest person, although I've only corresponded with her via IG and email, I can already tell if I ever met her in person, she'd be the same as she is "virtually".

My first swatch from her collection is "Loving Me".  (Excuse my short nails, I'm still in recovery from LONG term acrylic nail use)  This polish is a beautiful light purple, not quite lavender, almost mauvy creme color.  I paired it with Krafty Gurl's "City View" from our Fall Collection.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE these polishes.  I really could have just done 1 coat of this polish and be done with it.  That's how smooth and pigmented it is.  I did two coats on this swatch for good measure and one sparingly done coat of City View.  I wanted the glitter to be an accent only as I wanted the polish to really show through.  I'm really looking forward to collecting more of Danielle's line, she has some amazing colors at unbelievable prices.  Each polish is $5 for a full sized bottle and you can get them here at: www.purebeautyshoppe.myshopify.com



No comments:

Post a Comment